M&S Bank Customer Service Advisor/Bank Assistant Argyle Street
Customer Service, M&S Banking Assistant, Argyle Street
Competitive salary and benefits package.
At M&S Bank, we're enhancing life every day for our customers, and we're currently looking for dedicated service professionals to make it happen. This isn't your average customer service role - we'll look to you to show a genuine passion for excellence in everything you do. That means building real relationships with our customers and only delivering the products and services that are truly tailored to their ambitions.
In return, you can expect plenty of opportunities to diversify and develop your skills, in a culture that recognises success and rewards achievement. That starts with a dedicated five-week training programme, where you'll learn all about going above and beyond for our customers - supported by more training as you progress. Our full time and part time rotas include working weekends, evenings and bank holidays to mirror the store's opening hours.
Our rewards package offers an individually tailored benefit scheme, so you'll personally select the benefits that are right for you. These include a market leading pension scheme, five weeks' holiday, and the option to buy five extra days - as well as a 20% M&S discount. And since we're open throughout store hours, you'll also have the opportunity to arrange a shift pattern that suits your own lifestyle.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing meaningful relationships, focusing on service quality rather than sales to provide expert banking advice and solutions that are right for our customers- every time
- Using your initiative to engage customers in other areas of the store to consider how we can help them achieve their ambitions
- Constantly identifying ways to make banking simpler, and speaking your mind to make them happen
- Building your expertise, as well as a diverse network of colleagues to support your growth
Your skills and experience should include:
- A proven record of excellence in a customer facing role - whether that's from a banking role or within another service-focused industry
- The confidence and empathy to understand the unique needs of a wide range of customers, and the integrity to always put their needs first
- The ability to coach your colleagues as you learn, sharing your expertise and helping them to reach their full potential
- The influencing and communication skills to present complex ideas simply and effectively, to audiences with little financial knowledge
We welcome applications from all people, regardless of sexuality, disability, age, race or gender, with the aim of creating an environment of respect and support, enabling everyone to achieve their best.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960393712