UK Accountant - Part time (25-30hrs)
£40,000 Pro Rata
Tate Cambridge are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a Global FTSE100 company with a history of consistent growth and performance. The UK Accountant will be an integral member of the international finance team with considerable local responsibility and will be a motivated self-starter and strong team player. They will have experience in a similar role and hold a minimum AAT qualification or equivalent.
· Compile and enter all required journal entries into the general ledger in a timely manner.
· Provide general accounting support including balance sheet reconciliations, maintenance of sub ledgers, etc.
· Compile the hours for the monthly payroll and submit to ADP.
· Track holiday, personal and sick time for all employees.
· Compile and submit monthly VAT reports and compile quarterly VAT return.
· Investigate overhead variances from budget/forecast.
· Review local expense submissions and investigate expense variances.
· Maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive material (i.e. employee and legal disbursements; financial statements and cash position, etc.)
· Assist with the month end closing with commitment to meeting tight deadlines.
· AAT Qualified or equivalent
· Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
· Epicor / ADP experience
If this sounds like a role could suit you then please apply below or for any questions then please contact Chris Mapp on 01223 324433 /
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80655096