Early Years Teacher (EYT) maternity cover
Simply Supply are recruiting a Pre-Prep / Kindergarten Teacher on behalf of an exquisite independent preparatory day and boarding school for pupils aged 2-13 years in Lymingston, Hampshire.
This is a maternity contract to start in September 2018, for two terms and the school will consider applications from qualified teachers who can work both full and part time.
The school lies in beautiful ancient woodland on the southern edge of the New Forest and this position provides a wonderful opportunity to work in a successful and vibrant Pre-Prep department. EYFS experience would be preferred and ideally teachers will hold their EYTS.
- Teaching and supporting a small class of pupils aged 2-3 years, with classroom support
- Applicants must be familiar with and have recent experience of the Early Years Foundation stage curriculum
- Being a private school, high standards of teaching are expected and applicants must be able to provide references that reflect their teaching abilities
Skills and experience
- Applicants must have Early Years qualifications, ideally hold Early Years Teacher status
- Previous experience of teaching Early Years
- Passionate about delivering the highest standards of teaching and working as part of a close team
In return the school offer
- Competitive salary, which is based on skills and experience
- Extremely reputable school with fantastic school grounds
- Well behaved pupils
Apply today for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960403340