Delegate Sales Executive
Not all Delegate Sales roles or events business are the same. If you're going through the motions, working on a sales floor of 40-50 people, and are just a number, part of a machine, for not that great commission, this could be the opportunity you need.
You'll be joining a growing 6 man start-up now in their second year, and planning their 2nd event, and are adding innovative dinners, and bespoke events. You'll work directly with the founding directors in their new offices right be the river in the city, offering ridiculous commission, and no ceiling for progression, no manager in the way!
You'll be part of a business from the early stage, and as it grows, you and your career will grow with it. If you choose, you can progress into a leader in the business.
This business are a small but focused Media and Summits provider working within one of, if not the most exciting, growing and talked about sectors - IoT (Internet of Things), with brand new offices right by the river in Central London. They specialise in providing highly focused and engaging business summits and dinners within the IoT space.
They do this by having high level, industry led conference programs, but also initiate real business conversations between buyer and seller across Europe, in the form of round table discussions, workshops but most importantly pre-scheduled 1 to 1 meetings, gala dinners and bespoke events.
Their delegates are what driving technology forward in the modern age is all about. You'll be identifying and prospecting senior level heads of technology, e.g. CTO's, Head of Innovation, Head of Technology, discussing their currently challenges and inviting them on a PAID basis, to attend high level discussions, speaker sessions and have focused meetings with solution providers that can genuinely help them. Nothing is hotter, and more exciting that IoT!
You will be provided with leading and transparent commission, industry training, and full mentorship from experts in this format of summits, working directly under the business leaders. This means, progression and career growth are open ended.
Salary dependent on level and experience! OTE uncapped!
- 1-2 years; experience in selling senior level paid delegate places to conferences, awards, or summits
- OR you will need to have 1-2 years' experience in b2b sales, pitching new business to senior decision makers
- Proven success in hitting revenue targets
- Experience in prospecting and sourcing senior decision makers
- It goes without saying...natural persuasive characteristics, drive and ambition
What you'll get:
- One of, if not THE highest commission structures and OTE's in the industry
- You'll be part of an growing start-up, with huge career progression as they grow!
- You'll work directly with the founders of the business, being a fundamental part of the business, not just a number
- Selling in one of the most exciting, lucrative industries - IoT/tech
- Office in central London, right by the river