Are you organised, accurate and have both strong Excel and administration skills? Are you looking for variety where no two days are the same? Do you have some credit control experience along with strong administration skills? If you are confident with Excel (including VLookUps and Pivot Tables), can analyse data and the prospect of working for an established, local manufacturing business appeals to you, then our client is looking of offer an excellent salary along with great working conditions. If this is you, then get in touch
What’s the Job?
This is a multi-faceted role so you’ll be working across a number of departments, duties will include:
- Calling customers to prompt payment
- Updating in house systems
- Inputting data into Excel
- Extracting data from Sage to Excel
- Assist both Accounts and HR with general administration duties
- Assisting with payroll (desirable)
- General administrative tasks as required
What skills do I need?
You’ll already be a versatile administrator with some credit control experience, you’ll also need:
- Accurate inputting skills
- Organised and superb attention to detail
- Strong administration skills
- Confident IT skills, particularly Excel (VLookUps and Pivot Tables)
- Payroll experience would be desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of working in an accounts department would also be desireable
- Excellent telephone manner
- A “can do” attitude
What are the pay and benefits?
A competitive salary is on offer for this role, holidays are 30 days per year and there is free parking on site.
What to do next?
If this is your perfect job, get in touch.
GDPR: We are committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy, therefore we will not submit your CV to any prospective employer without your prior consent. You also have the right to object to the use of your personal data at any time.