Country Store Manager
Mole Country Stores form part of the UK’s largest rural retailer of goods and services to farmers and the general public. We are a progressive and diverse business with an annual turnover exceeding £420m, employing over 2,100 employees.
We’re looking for a hands on and customer focused Store Manager to join our team in Newark. You will be required to lead, support, manage and motivate the team to ensure that our customers have a wonderful experience.
- Maximising stores sales performance and gross profit targets
- Managing and motivating the store teams
- Managing every aspect of the commercial, financial and operational running of the store
- Delivering the highest standards of customer service.
- Due to the nature of our products, this position will involve regular lifting.
You’ll need proven management experience in a customer focused retail environment. We are looking for candidates who have the confidence and ability to lead, motivate and inspire enthusiastic teams in providing sales support and customer service. If you’re interested in agriculture or the great outdoors, this could be the job for you!
We understand that the foundations of our Company are based upon the success of our employees, so we offer the following attractive benefits:
- A long term and rewarding career in an expanding business
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time employees)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff discount
- Child care vouchers
- Life assurance after 1 years’ service
Mole Country Stores will only recruit individuals who have passed the school leavers’ age due to the nature of our products sold in store.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to provide feedback on your application.