Support Worker / Care Assistant
SCP Complex Care are recruiting for experienced support workers to work with a 20 year old male with autism in Vigo, near Meopham in Kent. This role would suit someone living locally. We have other hours available in this area for those looking for more work.
Our client requires general companionship and support in the mornings and afternoons on weekdays. There is no personal care required.
The shifts are as follows -
Monday - Friday
The Wednesday shift is 1400-1700hrs.
We are looking for individuals who have compassion and commitment that can support making positive changes to someones life. You should also have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively. SCP Complex Care offers you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- 24-hour support from experienced Care and Nurse Consultants
- Specialist Clinical Training for each assignment, professional supervision, career development and support
- Click and connect benefits scheme
- Paid annual leave
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience
- Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and in stressful and challenging situations
- Must be a driver with full clean driving licence
All suitable applicants will be subject to DBS checks being completed. SCP Complex Care is an equal opportunities employer.