This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accountant with experience ideally in the Manufacturing or Engineering Industry to join a fantastic, ambitious, and reputable company based in Littlehampton. Paying an attractive Salary and a comprehensive benefits package this is the ideal role to gain senior experience and enhance your reputation within the finance team.
Your Duties as Management Accountant will include:
· Supporting the production of Monthly Management for the business including the maintenance and reconciliation of Balance Sheets
· Extensive analysis work to support the development of the business including but not limited to, Income Statement expenses analysis and revenue reconciliation and cost of sales analysis
· Supporting Inventory management and Fixed Asset Management responsibilities
· Producing regular reports across the business for submission to Head Office
· Production of National Statistics, Intrastat and EC Sales completion
· Deputising for the Financial Controller in their absence in the management of the accounting function when required
You will be able to demonstrate a professional, diligent and dedicate approach to all areas of finance with excellent attention to detail and a flair for management accounting within a manufacturing environment. You will be Qualified in ACCA/CIMA/AAT or equivalent with experience to match the requirements of the role. Candidates close to qualification and/or are able to demonstrate experience equivalent to a Qualified Accountant are able to apply.
To apply for this Management Accounting role paying up to £40,000 plus an excellent benefits package contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org