Business Studies (Degree) tutors & teachers
"I am doing an engineering degree at the moment. One of the subjects I have is management which is based on engineering so just uses examples with fabrics and production. But as we have only started management I believe it is very easy level and no engineering experience required just management. We have topics like: profit, break even, fixed and variable costs, graphs, contribution, loans and mortages. I need to complete a little coursework based on topics above and wanted to get some help with it as I am struggling. I believe this shouldn't take more than 2-3 lessons so nice and easy:) So please let me know if you are able to help me with those. Looking forward to your messages! Best regards, Yasmin"
Requested by Yasmin J in WC2N 4BN
- Tutoring this student through Tutorfair is the socially responsible way to earn money. Our mission is to make tutoring fair, which is why every lesson supports our charity.
- Join Tutorfair now to reply to this request and other clients will also find you to arrange lessons
- You can sign up by saying what subjects you’d like to teach, where you live, and when you’re available
- Then, you can send messages to clients through Tutorfair’s website
- Passion for helping others succeed
- Professional and personable approach
- Organised and reliable
- Mastery of the subject at your chosen levels
- No formal qualifications required, but prior experience preferred
- Able to pass enhanced DBS check(we can help you get a DBS check, if required)
- Must be 18 or older
- Set your own hourly pay rate (usually between £15 and £45/hr)