Location: Dursley, GL11 4NA
Job Type: Part Time
Salary: £8 - £12 per hour D.O.E
About our client:
A diverse group of companies working in Logistics, Forwarding, Vehicle Maintenance and Consultancy are looking to recruit a part time Accounts Administrator and Credit controller to join the team in Dursley.
The Accounts Administrator role
- Credit checking and allocation of credit limits
- Proactively chasing customers for payments and arranging payment schedules and dates
- Cash and payment allocations
- Reconciling accounts
- Weekly credit reports to the Directors
- Resolving any invoice queries or disputes
- Reduction of past due debt to within target levels
- Provide the business with Ad Hoc reports
- Maintain sales and purchase ledgers
The ideal Accounts Administrator will need the following skills and experience:
- Must have a minimum of 12 months experience as a Accounts Administrator or similar
- The ideal candidate would have experience of and be confident in credit control as well as general administration and book keeping.
- Experience and proficiency of Microsoft Office suite, Accounts Software and Web enabled solutions would be a distinct advantage.
- Training will be given on specific systems used by the group.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Accounts Administrator role is right for you then please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960441870