Support Worker / Care Assistant
SCP Complex Care are recruiting for experienced support workers to work with a 31 year old male with a spinal injury and an acquired brain injury in Orpington.
Our client needs support with mobility, including hoists and moving and handling, personal care and is PEG fed. Experience with PEG feeding is desirable but not essential.
We are looking for extra staff to support the existing team.
The shifts are every day -
There may be other shifts available on occasion, we have several other clients in the Dartford and Gravesend area for applicants looking for more work.
The client also has a van for transport, which support workers will be required to drive on occasion.
We are looking for individuals who have compassion and commitment that can support making positive changes to someones life. You should also have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively. SCP Complex Care offers you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- 24-hour support from experienced Care and Nurse Consultants
- Specialist Clinical Training for each assignment, professional supervision, career development and support
- Click and connect benefits scheme
- Paid annual leave
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience
- Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and in stressful and challenging situations
- Must be a driver with full clean driving licence
All suitable applicants will be subject to DBS checks being completed. SCP Complex Care is an equal opportunities employer