Support Worker / Care Assistant
SCP Complex Care are recruiting for experienced support workers to work with a male with an acquired brain injury, ADHD, epilepsy (has been seizure free for a year).
Our client is fully mobile and is looking to move into independent living .
The support worker role is for support, motivation and to help the client with life skills.
Shifts will be 9 hours per day, a variety of night and days will be on the rota.
We are looking for individuals who have compassion and commitment that can support making positive changes to someones life. You should also have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively. SCP Complex Care offers you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- 24-hour support from experienced Care and Nurse Consultants
- Specialist Clinical Training for each assignment, professional supervision, career development and support
- Click and connect benefits scheme
- Paid annual leave
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience
- Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and in stressful and challenging situations
- Must be a driver with full clean driving licence
All suitable applicants will be subject to DBS checks being completed. SCP Complex Care is an equal opportunities employer