International Senior Sales Executive – CAFM software solutions
The company is a well established and successful international supplier of software solutions in a niche market sector. Significant growth plans have led to the requirement for an experienced International Senior sales Executive.
In this position, you will be responsible for sales across the Middle East and Europe. This includes maximising revenue, profitability and growth in line with company targets, vision and values and taking responsibility for sales and sales forecasting in the territories.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for identifying and securing additional business from an established client base and implementing effective growth plans and strategies to expand the base with new clients.
You must have:
· Proven and significant sales experience.
· Experience in Facilities Management or Property Management service provision sales or complex IT solutions sales. Any experience of real estate related solutions such as CAFM, IWMS or property management would be very relevant.
· Proven skills in managing the end-to-end sales process from opening to closing the sale for both new business and account management.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Organisational and good time management skills plus sound commercial judgement.
· Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
Responsibilities include to:
· Deliver revenue, profitability and sales growth against a personal target.
· Increase market share in existing markets and maximise new business development opportunities.
· Proactively manage client relationships to retain high levels of client satisfaction.
· Maintain a detailed knowledge of the market.
· Provide timely feedback and reports to the CEO.
· Liaise closely with the marketing director in the development and implementation of the marketing plan.
· Liaise closely with senior figures in other territories, to share information for cross-account selling.
· Liaise with Support Centre team for the timely resolution of outstanding client issues.
This is an excellent company with high quality products. The package is expected to represent an OTE of £100k to £120k plus benefits depending on experience, although a higher reward will be considered for a truly exceptional candidate. The position is office based in south west London, and you must be able to attend the offices on a regular basis as this position is not home-based. You must be able and willing to travel significantly throughout the Middle East and continental Europe.