Are you ready to take your next career defining design role?
Do you enjoy working in fast moving startup environments?
Are you looking for the chance to shape the visual identity of a dynamic new lifestyle brand devoted to self-expression
The come work with us at JOEYWEARS. We are looking for someone hungry to own the show, lead our creative and become the chief visual architect of our brand – from graphic design to videography, you name it – you own it.
We’re a dynamic fashtech (Fashion Technology) startup company that is taking men’s underwear by the balls.
JoeyWears uses innovative designs and the latest in textile technology to give men’s crown jewels the palace they deserve. We’re starting by revolutionising men’s underwear but we have big ambitions to become the destination for men’s basics and take on the big boys in the market.
We’ve generated huge buzz online through our punchy marketing, engaging brand style and successful crowdfunding campaign. We have already taken orders for more than 15,000 pairs of our game-changing underwear and are about to launch our own e-commerce website. Now we need a razor-sharp designer to help us build on our success and help us bring our long-term vision to life and help us meet our ambitious targets.
We move fast and work hard.
>>>Firstly, we are so excited to meet you because you are going to play a huge part in the JoeyWears story.
>>>You will have the flexibility to design and own your creativity. You’re a self-starter with a go-to attitude, a hustler with plenty of initiative to create a world-class lifestyle brand.
You also have:
- a flair for creating high quality, well-designed products that people love
- passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair
- a flexible approach when working in a team;
- experience in digital design and totally comfortable jumping from Indesign to Photoshop and back again
- excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs and manage relationships with external agencies;
- time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time;
- accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs;
- open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs
- effective networking skills to build contacts.
Your responsibilities will be:
- support the creation of visual assets on our new website and supporting communications
- design and deliver creative for marketing campaigns
- work with marketing team to design our upcoming campaigns, disruptive Facebook, Instagram, display and email campaigns and more...
- own and police our brand to make sure everything we send out is the best it can be.
- develop new pattern design with our team for our next collection.
- design our offline marketing materials: from our premium packaging, gift cards, online and offline assets.
- design and develop product launches, and all carryover styles and colours by delivery
- make sure we don’t look basic in our basics
If you are a junior designer or recent graduate with talent, don’t hold back! We’re looking for someone with vision who is hungry to prove themselves – and we’ll be happy to mentor you early on.
Note: Position will begin as a contractor/freelancer, with the opportunity to be full-time later on.
Your role will be varied as you will be our first in-house designer.
Sound good? Drop us a line...