EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER
Job Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
Job Ref: 3113
Salary Guide: up to £19,000 dep on exp and hours
Hours; Full time and part time
Perks: Great benefits including Xmas Closure
Based in St. Albans our client is looking for experienced practitioners to join their busy team, ideally full time, although there are part time roles available based on 2 or 3 days.
Early Years Practitioner Requirements:
* Have a minimum Level 3 Childcare / Early Years Qualification
* Previous nursery setting experience.
* Working as part of a team and being supportive as a team player
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* Full up to date knowledge of current childcare practice
* Have excellent written and verbal English.
* Pension Scheme (auto enrol if eligible)
* Holiday Entitlement - 20 days plus Bank Holidays plus Xmas Closure
* Further Training Offered
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years.
* A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* A good awareness of health and safety issues
* An ability to carry out light physical duties to include lifting children, housekeeping tasks and setting up the learning environment.
* An ability to work on own initiative.
* An ability to communicate effectively with parents and build a relationship of trust with them.
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.
Please apply by emailing your CV to us: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80771198