Our Slough Day Nursery are now looking for a Nursery Assistant to join their wonderful team. This is a part time position, offering 30 hours a week.
Our Slough nursery is purpose built and located in the Slough trading estate, which is ideal for our professional parents. An easy location to commute to and offers a warm family feel.
Asquith/Bright Horizons is one of the most recognised leading childcare providers in the UK, the reason for our success? We deliver a family orientated environment and allow our employees to flourish in their careers.
Here a just a few of our Amazing Benefits:
- Excellent career opportunities in a huge organisation
- Access to a large range of fully funded training courses
- Amazing high street discounts with popular retailers
- Employee appreciation month with treats/meals for the team
- External 24 hour helpline with counsellors for any issues you want to discuss (debt etc)
Key skills/ requirements:
- Passionate about delivering Outstanding Childcare
- A level 2 is desirable in this role.
- Excellent communicator
Due to a high level of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80796559