Group Tax Assistant
35,000 £40,000 PA + Benefits
The Finance and Accounting Division of SF Group are recruiting for a Group Tax Assistant to join a large player within the Manufacturing industry based in Leicestershire. This is a newly created role due to increase work load from a group merge. They are looking for someone that will easily fit in to a small team and get up and running quickly.
The role is diverse and as such the Group Tax Assistant will have the opportunity to develop expertise and provide advice across a range of indirect and employment taxes.
The Group Tax Assistant will be responsible for:
- UK tax compliance work, including preparation of corporation tax computations and returns, monitoring tax payments, time limits and elections and providing assistance with HMRC queries
- Collation of tax reporting figures for forecasting purposes
- Assistance with tax provisioning work for the RPC Group consolidated accounts and the statutory accounts of the UK subsidiaries
- Assistance with monitoring the Group's overseas tax compliance obligations
- Providing support to the tax team on tax planning project
- Involvement in UK tax reviews, VAT and employment taxes work
The Group Tax Accountant will/have:
- UK corporation tax knowledge and experience
- Accounting and/or tax qualification preferred
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good IT skills including excel and corporation tax software
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Enthusiastic and committed, with good interpersonal skills
What is in it for the Part Time Group Tax Accountant?
- Good working environment
- Competitive salary
- Defined Contribution pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus statutory days
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to I can also be contacted directly on. SF Group specialise in Finance and Accounting, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80793831