Full Time or Part Time
Our client is a multinational software company delivering enterprise solutions across various industries globally supporting more than 1 million users worldwide from its network of local offices and through a growing ecosystem of partners.
The are now looking for two internal sales executives to join a growing marketing team. The role will be office based at HQ in Warwick reporting to the Marketing Director. Primary responsibility for the role will be to provide qualified leads for the Field Sales team, this will involve a mix of cold and warm calling and contacting via digital channels as well as using online tools to identify additional prospects.
The ideal candidate will also have the following skills:
- Previous experience in B2B Inside Sales or Telemarketing is essential
- Business acumen and a good understanding of business processes
- Professional telephone manner, excellent communication skills and a friendly, positive attitude
- Good attention to detail and an investigative nature
- High levels of energy, drive and the ability to self-motivate
- Confidence and lots of common sense
- Results orientated, ability to work to targets
- Knowledge of some of software, technology or the customer service market would also be an advantage but this is not essential.
The role requires the following:
- Lead generation through proactive research and prequalification via telephone
- Close liaison with the sales and marketing team
- Candidates should be outgoing, confident and self-motivated they must be able to converse easily with people at all levels within an organisation, especially over the telephone. This includes C-level executives through to Operations level employees
- tasked with obtaining information about each company and recording it in the CRM database, it’s business type, people’s roles within the organisation, and most importantly their buying intentions and business requirements
- Patience and professionalism are essential qualities.
- There is additional scope to expand responsibilities into online demos should that be an area of development the candidate wishes to pursue.
Benefits of the role
- An extremely attractive bonus structure. The full bonus structure will be explained in detail at interview. It is important to reward hard work and good results
- Strong company culture, this is demonstrated by the above average length of service and friendly working environment
- The company also offers additional employee benefits such as a pension contribution scheme and private healthcare package including cover for immediate family members
Additional Keywords: Enterprise Business Representative, recruitment, Business Development Executive, BDE, Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Telesales Rep, Telesales Representative, Lead Generation Executive, Lead Development Representative, Software Sales, IT Sales, Telesales Executive, Telemarketing Executive, Outbound Sales Rep, Internal Sales Rep,
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80816957