Night Care Workers - Use Of Pool Car - £940 P/H
We have vacancies for full and part time night care workers to work in Dorset 10pm - 7am.
Our work is predominately within Weymouth, Portland and Dorchester.
- Use of a pool car (with fuel provided) for care calls (no travel costs or wear and tear on your own vehicle)
- Uniform and stationery provided
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Accrued holiday pay
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Agreed weekly working pattern including weekend on/weekend off arrangement (to provide work/life balance)
- Full ongoing training within a friendly, supportive environment
- 24/7 support including emergency out of hours
- Access to national qualifications including Health and Social Care QCF Level 2 and 3.
We pride our self on providing first class care for every client within their own home. Our clients have a range of needs from mental health, learning disabilities and palliative care through to just wanting companionship. Our aim is to make sure our clients can remain in their own home. With the right care we who can help them keep their independence and maintain their dignity.
If you have a valid driving licence and have the passion to deliver high quality care then we would like to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80814476