Home Carers required in the Larkhall area - GUARANTEED HOURS CONTRACTS AVAILABLE*
Excellent opportunity to start or develop your career in the care sector with family run care provider, Constance Care. Our Home Carer positions are available now for those who drive and have access to a vehicle. The purpose of the roles are to deliver high standards of care in a holistic manner by assisting, empowering and enabling people to live independently in their own homes. We pay £8.45 per hour and although experience is desirable, full training is provided and SVQ training is available*
Our clients are predominantly frail Elderly, people with Dementia and Adults with life limiting conditions, mental health conditions or physical/learning disabilities. We support our clients by following each agreed person centred care plan, assisting them with washing, dressing, toileting, oral hygiene, continence care, medication support, domestic support and much more.
Applicants will need strong verbal and written communication skills, a kind & caring nature as well as with a flexible approach to working & a willingness to travel between clients homes in the above specified area. Excellent time keeping, patience, understanding and exceptional interpersonal skills are essential.
Each service we provide is “Person Centred” and tailored to the individual’s needs. With our training and support, our Home Carers must carry out their work to a safe and professional standard, adhering to the specific instructions given internally following the policies and procedures of Constance Care, SSSC Codes of Practice, National Care Standards & Care Inspectorate guidelines – carrying out the post in a manner that offers our clients choice, dignity, privacy whilst being respectful at all times.
These positions are Full Time and part time working back shifts 3pm-10.30pm on a two week rolling rota, working alternate weekends. **Driving Licence & Access to a Car Essential**
In return we offer:
- Variable or Guaranteed Hours Contracts*
- Competitive Pay Rates
- A truly rewarding career within an organisation who value their dedicated care staff
- Flexible working shift patterns.
- Full free Induction Training.
- Shadowing Training with experienced Care Worker
- Paid In-house Training once in employment.
- Free Uniform & supplies
- Employee Benefit Packages (hapibenfits.com) which include, discounts/savings at high street stores & supermarkets, cinemas, holiday savings and health & wellbeing offers/savings.
- Refer a Friend Incentives – Earn £200 for every friend successfully appointed*
- Paid Holidays / Government Pension
- Paid SVQ Training*
- Potential of earning our Annual - Christmas loyalty bonus*
Whilst we value your application, due to the high volume of interest in our opportunities, only applicants that meet the basic criteria of the role requirements will be considered.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
All posts are subject to Disclosure Scotland PVG vetting
*terms and conditions apply / Gender specific requirements are permitted under schedule 9, part 1 of the Equality Act 2010
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80864657