Technical Sales Administrator
An engineering manufacturing systems company in Thurmaston has a vacancy for a technical sales administrator to join the small design and manufacturing team
- Dealing with sales emails, telephone calls, customer and internal liaison.
- Sales Order Processing – all aspects (handling enquiries, quotations, order processing, despatch, invoicing etc.)
- Liaising with customers to determine their needs and convert orders, dealing with spares requirements and orders, obtain feedback and related.
- Export documentation – including dealing with certificates of origin, Letters of Credit, freight forwarders.
- Monthly sales records, dealing with worldwide agents and commissions, maintain contact database and product related data.
- Technical after care customer support (queries, emails)
- Technical administration – e.g. completing paperwork for product calibration records
For the right candidate there is also scope to become involved with new business development, marketing and active sales.
The candidate must be fully IT literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office. Experience of Sage 200 ERP systems, and a technical product background would also be advantageous.
The role could be full time (08:30 to 16:30 Mon to Thurs, 08:30 to 15:30 Fri – 30 min lunch break, 36.5 hours per week) or part time within those hours approx. 28 to 30 hours per week.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960475057