Based in Aztec West in Bristol, Subfero are an outsourced technical support division of Microsoft, providing the very best support service to Global English speaking Office 365 SMEs across the world, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We are currently on the look-out for a part-time Finance Manager/Controller for a maternity cover interim contract. We are looking for someone who likes to get involved in the day to day tasks, but also in developing the business further alongside the CFO. The candidate will be someone who has experience in a similar role, qualified ideally to AAT level.
Finance Manager's position will include but not limited to:
- Nominal Ledger
- Purchase Ledger – complete process
- Sales Ledger – complete process
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit Control
- Month End Process
- Management Accounts
- Preparation of Payroll information for submission to Bureau
- Preparation of financial information for reporting
- VAT returns
- As the Finance Manager you will have worked in a similar environment dealing with all of the above. You will be confident of your ability to take ownership of a successful business's accounts and manage this function on your own.
- You will be the sole accounts person, having had experience in a similar work environment will be an advantage.
- You will work alongside the HR / Admin Department, and be a key member of much bigger team.
- We are looking for a self-driven candidate with positive approach to life.
- Salary up to £35,000 pa (pro-rata)
- Job Type: Permanent, part-time – 20-24 hours per week [Monday – Friday]
- Contribution Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance*
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Income protection
- The opportunity to join a growing business with a great team culture.
- Free Gym Membership (Aztec West Hotel & Spa)
- Ongoing career development and training
- Free drinks, snacks, fruit, sweets etc.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960473003