Do you have experience as a recruitment coordinator ? Do you have experience of developing relationships with both suppliers and clients? Do you want to be a part of taking an award winning strategic RPO company to the next level of growth?
We have some incredible clients, who place their trust in us to attract and retain the very best fit talent for their organisations. Recruiting the very best people for our business is vital to us helping our clients stay ahead of the curve and to fuel their future success and growth.
We are recruiting a Recruitment Coordinator/ Supplier Relationship Consultant to fulfil permanent and temporary client requirements through managing multiple vacancies and the effective management of supplier relationships.
- you will take responsibility for a defined area, proactively promoting our client's employer brand out to the marketplace to ensure day-to-day delivery in to hiring managers, effectively managing external suppliers in line with agreed KPIs and SLAs;
- manage day-to-day supplier and client relationships, including discussing current and future requirements, monitoring performance, discussing service improvements and ensuring compliance. To proactively identify any risks and issues and ensure these are addressed quickly and effectively
- communicate effectively with internal teams updates on requirements, highlighting any issues, concerns or opportunities
- resolve day-to-day client issues, taking ownership of problems and showing initiative in their resolution
- support, in partnership with the Supplier Manager, supplier performance review meetings. Identify & recommend additional suppliers where necessary to fulfil clients requirements
To be successful, you will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role in the recruitment industry
- Excellent client and supplier relationship building skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of the recruitment process
- The ability to work to demanding targets with an ability to meet tight SLAs
Above all, you will share our passion for expertise to really change the way organisations recruit.
Our benefits include industry leading commission and reward schemes, 25 days holiday allowance (plus all bank holidays), pension scheme, Simply Health, life assurance and flexible working so will consider part time employees also.
If you're interested in having a chat to explore how you could take your next career move with Omni, please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960499969