Digital Marketing Apprentice
We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is a Digital Marketing Apprentice role at Digimax.
The environment is stylish, laid back, with lots of natural light within a shop front layout just off Baker Street. An apprentice will be exposed to a wide variety of skills in a role as advertised within a small team.
Digimax Dental was established in 2003 to help dental practices grow using high-end design and digital marketing. With over 14 years of experience as an established design company, they have the comprehensive marketing & branding knowledge necessary to produce extraordinary results.
Five GCSE grades C - A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English. Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
You're not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey.
WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.
Location: near Edgware Road Station and Marylebone station, London.
What makes Digimax unique is that they also serve some of the UK's leading non-dental brands, which helps them infuse a fresh design approach to Dentistry. They are the only Dental Marketing agency that can say that!
Full job description (including responsibilities)
- Your role will involve working with our clients to help update the content and information on their respective websites. This will be done by using Wordpress (training will be provided) or coordinating changes with the web team depending on complexity.
- You will be working with clients to launch new websites, and uploading content and images to websites.
- You will be co-ordinating design/web and print jobs that happen within the business.
- You will communicate directly with clients on a daily basis and organise your own time to deliver on client's needs.
- The other aspects of the role will be planning social media posts on client's platforms which include Facebook and working with the director to assist on a variety of website and marketing tasks.
Mondays to Fridays, 9 am to 5 pm.
What's next after your Digital Marketing Apprenticeship?
Progress into either a Junior, Specialist, Executive or Associate in the following roles: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications and PR, Data and Insights Analysis, SEO, PPC, Content Management, Content Writing, Content Marketing, Marketing Analysis and more! Plus the option to complete it on an apprenticeship.
Training and future prospects
- Digital Marketer Advanced Standard - 18 months.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness, grit.
- A full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role
You must possess excellent communication skills, have a strong command of written and verbal English. You must have excellent attention to detail and have exceptional organisation skills.