Business Administrator Apprentice
We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is a Business Administrator Apprentice role at inTuition Languages.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with a commitment to client-focused service and excellent organisational skills to join our small, dynamic team at head office.
InTuition Languages has been providing intensive, individually-tailored English language programmes, delivered in the tutor's home, since 1990. From our base in the London, we now provide English courses all over the UK specialising solely in Intensive English Immersion.
Five GCSE grades C - A * (or 4-9), including Maths and English. Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
You're not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey. WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.
Location: near Old Street station and Shoreditch High Street station, London.
- We specialise in delivering one-to-one English language courses in host teachers' homes. Our award-winning service is based on treating each student as an individual and designing a course which is just right for their needs.
- For adult learners, professionals, young learners.
Full job description (including responsibilities)1. Collate course enquiries from all sources, create application files and ensure all details are logged accurately on school databases
- When necessary, contact applicant students / agents to ensure all required information is collected for a successful placement
- Contact tutors and students to ensure timely confirmation of course acceptance
- Ensure that travel and transfer requirements and student contact information is collated and recorded in advance of a course commencing
- Contact host tutors to remind them of upcoming courses and ensure that all materials are prepared
2. Monitor public engagement with and response to digital marketing strategy, record trends, and create reports for management
- Develop digital and social connections with current and ex-students
- Administer, develop and monitor online referral and affiliate marketing programmes
3. Manage outgoing and incoming post
- Ensure that filing systems are maintained and updated as required
- Answer telephones and monitor incoming email, passing emails to the relevant team member to process
- Assist in sending out mailings for marketing purposes
Hours: 9 am to 5 pm, weekdays.
Training and future prospects
- Business Administration Advanced Standard.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness, grit.
- A full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role, on a full time employee salary.
- Attention to detail
- Competent in using Microsoft Office
- A professional telephone manner