Admin / Customer Service
Part time -
Mon 08:00 14:00
Tue 13:00 18:30
Thu 13:00 18:30
Fri 13:00 18:30
I am currently recruiting for a global energy company and world leader in wind energy. They provide energy management and supply of gas and electricity in the UK.
- To raise in a timely manner the appropriate Purchase Order in SAP for payment of services provided to Customer Service and also to SPD Districts for fault related works.
- Organise the ordering and delivery of stationery for Kirkintilloch site.
- To raise in a timely manner the appropriate Road Opening Notice (RON) to facilitate emergency work on the highways in accordance with the New Roads and Street Works Act.
- To raise the appropriate supporting information, including Plant Maintenance Order, Work Instruction, Schedule Builder and Scope to support work done by our cable contract partners, and to facilitate appropriate costing of time and materials by SPEN staff.
- To provide an efficient and effective service for the accurate and timely processing of third party damage report forms and to submit invoices as appropriate, to re-coup costs associated with damage on the HV and LV networks.
- To provide an efficient and effective support service for the processes associated with facilitating and co-ordination of all aspects of the repair of HV and LV faults within the Network Operations function.
- To raise in a timely manner the appropriate Purchase Order in SAP for both Framework and non-Framework Contractors to facilitate payment for fault related works requested by SPD Districts.
- To raise the required SAP Purchase Orders to allow for payment of Agency staff within Customer Service.
- To raise the required SAP Purchase Orders to allow for payment of services provided to Customer Service by external parties.
- To provide administration support across Customer Service as required/directed by Team Leader.
- To raise the appropriate Plant Maintenance Orders on an on-going daily basis to facilitate any work on the network.
- To raise and process within appropriate timescales the relevant paperwork to allow the raising of road opening notices, e.g. within 2 hours of us starting to excavate on a fault
- To raise and process the relevant work instructions for our cable contractor partners on an on-going basis.
- Liaison with Street works team and raising, control and processing of appropriate paperwork to ensure compliance with appropriate legislation.
- To raise and populate the relevant Scope to facilitate payment to our cable contractor partners working on faults.
- To process the necessary invoice for re-chargeable work.
- To process any land damage claims associated with faults on the network, and the associated customer payment requests.
- To process in a timely manner all third party damage forms submitted by field staff.
- To issue all letters of intent to persons who cause damage on our network.
- To raise the appropriate invoice to be billed to a third party.
- To check third party damage sites, liaising with internal and contractor staff on site, seeking any information outstanding.
- Collection of technical and non-technical information from field staff to ensure the accurate and timely passage of information to various internal staff and other business units.
- To assist the field staff to accurately complete the required information, adding quality information to ensure that debt recovery is maximised
- To liaise with the Debt Recovery Team as required to ensure compliance with the processes and maximum recovery of all outstanding debts
- To provide administration support across Customer Service as required/directed
- Adhoc requests as per the Team Leader
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Knowledge of Energy Networks policies, procedures and working practices.
- Working knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation.
- Developed customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Developed influencing skills
- Excellent telephony skills
- Excellent time management skills.
- Developed negotiation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of excavation and lay contract terms.
- SAP experience/knowledge
- Flexible approach, responding quickly and flexibly, where required, initiating change and supporting others.
- Ability to recognise unacceptable customer and business outcomes and therefore escalate responses to secure an appropriate resolution.
- Knowledge of relevant IT support systems and processes.
- Establish good working relationships with field staff and corporate staff.
If you feel this is the role for you then apply today for immediate consideration!
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960505295