Part-Time Brain Injury Case Worker
Part-Time Brain Injury Case Worker – Temp to Perm Contract
Must be a driver with own transport – essential!!
Salary - £9.66ph (£8796.97 per annum dependent on experience - 1 year contract initially)
Hours of Work – 20hrs per week - Mon - Fri (this may increase to 35 hour TBC)
Worked flexibly and may include some evenings / weekends according to service need
Location – Rednal, Birmingham - but will require the post holder to travel / work at other sites in Moseley & North of Birmingham as well as travelling across Solihull.
Working for a rehabilitation charity who requires a reliable, trustworthy, self-assured & self-motivated person who has a good appreciation of the local framework of health and social services provision, with experience of dealing with people in traumatic and emotional situations and an understanding of the consequences of injury
To provide an assessment of the family and the injury needs
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Effectively self-manage workload / hours according to job requirements
- Cover the enquiry line as requested, answering calls from professionals, clients and carers requiring information about our services and injury
- Prepare handwritten reports accurately and clearly
- You will need to meet specific targets as required by the funders of this role and this involves completing spreadsheets / monitors / surveys / case studies & reports etc.
- You will ensure that information about our services is communicated effectively to the relatives / carers of injured people being treated in local hospitals or otherwise becoming known to us
- You will liaise with hospital staff and with social services over hospital discharge and subsequent care plans
- Offer support and encourage enablement so relatives / carers and brain injured people can access services and get advice and support etc.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80911592