Part Time Internal Sales Executive
Macildowie are recruiting for a Market leading clothing and Technical Apparel company based in Long Eaton, we are recruiting for an Internal Sales Executive to work on a Part Time basis, with a maximum of 30 hours per week.. As a Part Time Sales Support Administrator, you will be responsible for looking after customers nationwide. The geographic area is regionalised to ensure focus. This role involves building strong commercial relationships with accounts, most of which the company has traded with for many years.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive outbound stock replenishment of products with assigned portfolio of customers ensuring all are up to date with the most recent stock availability and offers
- Identify and maximise sales opportunities from customers by analysing their purchasing history, identifying missing lines and recommending/upselling new products.
- Accurately and efficiently enter orders and customer information into internal systems and in line with customer credit status of accounts.
- Work in symmetry with the UK commercial team to support communication of the brand and product-based literature.
- Create, maintain and update database of customers with complete information and emails.
- Send or email product literature, brochures, catalogues and other campaign material.
- Work closely with the Customer Support team and any other relevant departments to resolve any customer issues or queries, maintaining a positive customer experience in the event of operational or service breakdown.
- Support the European retail team in the retailer engagement of the B2B platform monitoring and driving subscription.
- Engage with annual Corporate customers to assist in management of requirements and stock expectation timelines
- Ensure close liaison with your Manager and other colleagues.
- Provide regular updates to your Manager, on relevant feedback related to the improved performance of the key service element of the business
- Any other duties as assigned to the job holder within the job holder's capabilities.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Proven track record in a sales support role with experience of working with retailers in the consumer goods sector
- Professional approach with a strong ability to communicate positively at all levels
- Highly competent IT skills with particular reference to monthly reporting and planning
- Analytical approach to data interrogation.
- Possess strong problem solving and decision-making skills while using good judgment.
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions
- Actively follow Time Management Systems' policies and procedures.
- Proactive, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Integrity and professionalism
- Highly organised
- Personable and articulate
- Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80895266