Retail Sales Assistant
We have exciting Retail Sales Assistant and Management opportunities available for Full Time roles at our Dundee store. In return, you will earn a basic salary plus individual sales commission (Uncapped) and a monthly store bonus, allowing you to earn up to £22,000 (dependent on store performance).
What will I be doing as a Retail Sales Assistant for Bensons for Beds?
- You will play a significant role as one of our key team members, selling good quality, excellent value products to our customers
- Your time will be spent working closely with your colleagues ensuring we offer every customer a special in-store experience, helping them find products to suit their needs
- We offer full onsite and in store training, and we will provide coaching and support throughout your career
- You will be based in your chosen store and will be given all the skills, knowledge and product tools you need to help you achieve your own personal and collective store sales and KPI targets.
- You will confidently approach customers in a friendly manner and use your outgoing personality to build rapport instantly
- Using our innovative and exclusive comfort station adaptive technology you will then be able to offer a truly unique approach and identify exactly what your customers are looking for and which products are right for them
- From here you will be using your negotiating skills to close sale opportunities and earn personal sales commission along with store team bonus's for target achievements
What would make me the ideal Retail Sales Assistant?
- You will have a positive and outgoing personality with a genuine desire to learn and earn
- Passionate about people and delivering excellent customer service
- Previous experience in sales and achieving KPI's would be advantageous but not essential as full training is provided
Why Join Bensons for Beds as a Retail Sales Assistant?
- We are a business with a flexible approach to working which means we can offer full time, part time and flexi working with hours to suit most requirements these include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- We offer the opportunity to Job Share, providing you can meet the requirements to share the responsibilities of a full-time role. This will provide you the flexibility to work alternative days, evenings or weekends that suit you and the business, in turn you will receive a salary, commission and all other benefits on a pro rata basis
- You will be rewarded with a basic salary of £15,600 and the chance to earn individual sales commission based on your personal performance with typical earnings of OTE £22,000 (dependent on store performance)
- Our Un-capped sales commission, will give you the opportunity to earn based on your ability to sell, part-time and job share roles will see commission and team bonus being paid on a pro rata basis
- If you are successful you will have the opportunity to move onto our ASPIRE programme designed to help you develop your career into a management role.
- Bensons for Beds named Bed Retailer of the Year 2017.
If you love meeting new people, engaging with a variety of customers, being part of a team, growing your skills and developing new ones then the role of Retail Sales Assistant is for you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960514133