Bookkeeper & Payroll Administrator (NWB15352)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an immediately available Bookkeeper & Payroll Administrator to work with an Accountancy practice in Peterborough. This is an ongoing temporary role to cover a period of staff sickness. The successful candidate will be working with a close-knit team with exposure to a varied client base.
Our client is successfully growing and developing year on year and offers a diverse experienced staff base to help train and support you within this exciting position.
Working within the accounts team as Bookkeeper & Payroll Administrator, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with varied clients in differing industry sectors through the provision of bookkeeping, payroll and administrative services.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns in a timely and scheduled manner
- Communicating client information through internal and external channels where appropriate
- Reporting findings and posting specific journals through SAGE 50 along with reporting within MS Excel
- Meeting and exceeding set deadlines for annual returns and reports
- Assisting with payroll services for varied clients
- Responding to further client queries in relation to payroll and financial reporting
- Completing administrative tasks as part of the wider team such as; filing, answering phone calls, greeting visitors and meeting preparation.
Answering to varied ad hoc enquires and requests from existing and potential clients and internal stakeholders as required.
As the successful candidate for this role you will have an established skill set in varied bookkeeping duties. Exposure to Sage 50 and strong MS Excel skills will be essential to succeed in this role.
You must also see yourself as a team player and enjoy communicating with varied stakeholders. Studying towards relevant accounting qualifications will be favourable but are not essential. To be qualified by experience will be enough to successfully assist across this growing organisation.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.