We are accepting full time or part time (School hours or evenings) hours. The start date for the role is the 16th of April 2018. Please note you will have to complete full time training hours.
USMAART have the opportunity to support a multinational and award winning Business Process Management solutions company based in the heart of Preston. We are looking for a large number of Correspondence Advisors to join a new campaign within the business immediately.
Voted, 'Best Largest Contact Centre in the World in 2015 for customer experience,' this is an opportunity not to be missed.
You will deal with the customer correspondence, both email and letter based, and resolve queries to the highest standard. The queries will be general customer service in their nature.
The campaign is on behalf of a national, well-known institution which has been present in the UK for hundreds of years. Specifically you will work within its broadband and line-rental options.
- To manage all customer queries promptly, demonstrating the companies contact centre values at all time (both email and letter based).
- Take ownership of the customers situation, following it through to a successful conclusion.
- Update the customers account and case notes after every call and use the appropriate documents and systems.
- Understand the brand and drive professional reputation at all times.
- Understand quality, compliance and complaint management.
- Work towards personal KPIs and objectives as outlined.
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Experience of working towards set targets and KPIs.
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills. The ability to compose letters and emails professionally
- Being competent with computer systems such as word, excel and access.
Hours and Package
You will work on a 6 day rota (Monday to Saturday) including weekend and evenings. Once you are an established advisor there are many opportunities to develop such as the manager or training development programmes.
The hours for full time are between 8am and 8pm Monday to Saturday. The part time hours are either 9:30am-2:30pm or 4pm-8pm in the evenings however this is flexible.
Please note you will have to complete full time training even if you are part time
The hourly rate for the role is £7.90
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960509842