Support Workers - Exeter - Full & Part Time
Full Time and Flexible Part Time Hours Available.
Come and work for one of Exeter's most friendly, well organised, down to earth and proactive support team, where the service user is at the heart of everything we do.
Garland Support are passionate about providing outstanding person centered support to each of our service users and has a fantastic reputation in the area.
We are looking for support workers who are experienced, proactive, motivated and dedicated individuals to join our friendly team.
The right candidates
- Must be dedicated, reliable and flexible
- Committed to improving the lives of the people we support
- Must be able to demonstrate a genuine desire to support people achieving their goals
- 6 months experience in supporting people with Learning Disabilities, Visually Impaired, or Physically Disabled
- Must be motivated to actively engage with community activities.
Benefits of working with Garland Support
- We support our staff to achieve their best
- Rewards for outstanding employees
- Fantastic support and career development
- Competitive rates
- Learning and development opportunities
- On-going paid training to keep you working to your full potential and beyond, and to enable you to provide the fantastic standard of care that we are known for.
If you are as passionate as we are about making a difference please apply online today.
Job Type: Full or Part Time
Salary: £8.20 to £8.45 /hour
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960516852