Senior Nursery Room Manager
Busy Bees is the UK's leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can't do this without you, so we're looking for a talented Senior Nursery Room Manager (experienced qualified practitioner) who shares our values to join our friendly team at our Chafford Hundred Howard Road Nursery . You will be at least a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has post qualification experience, passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250 for anyone who accepts this role at our Chafford Hundred Howard Road Nursery.*
About our Chafford Hundred Howard Road Nursery
Busy Bees Chafford Hundred Station Side is a children's day nursery situated underneath Bannatynes Health Club, just a 5 minute walk to Chafford railway station which is on the main line to London Fenchurch Street.
We are an established nursery and have been open for 15 years.
We have a great team that have worked together over many years which helps consistency throughout the nursery.
- To be the 3rd in charge at the nursery working close with the nursery management team
- Manage the practitioners and quality of childcare within a room/ area
- Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room/ area
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Coach and mentor practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury's, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
At least 2 years' experience within a private day nursery
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
*Bonus is at Nursery's discretion and will be processed following satisfactory completion of probation period. Part time will be pro rata'd
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80957267