Credit Controller - Part or Full Time
Credit Controller - Part time
Your new company
A well-established organisation based in central Sheffield are looking to recruit a Credit Controller on a permanent basis to ensure cash collection is achieved and customers payments obtained by agreed terms through the maintenance and control of the sales ledger.
Your new role
As a Credit Controller your duties will include:
- Turn around new accounts in set times.
- Resolving queries
- Cash collection.
- Reporting and liaising with sales teams and customer service on a daily basis.
- Ensuring orders are released or have valid reason to hold.
- Organising own time in the maintenance of the sales ledger to maximise profits of the company and minimise bad debts.
- Reviewing customers credit limits.
- Ensure customer accounts are maintained within their credit limits.
What you'll need to succeed
Previous knowledge of credit control is essential and ideally different computer system packages.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a very competitive salary of between £18,000 and £20,000 and flexible working hours including the choice between part and full time.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80968970