Receptionist / Administrator
Our Wakefield based client is looking for a part time Receptionist to cover their front of house with also some administration duties included.
- To carry out switchboard duties involving dealing with queries and forwarding calls to the appropriate parties within the organisation.
- To greet visitors and ensure sign in procedures are adhered to, ensuring that they feel welcome and informing the appropriate person of their arrival.
- To maintain and communicate weekly movement sheets for Senior Managers.
- To make arrangements for hospitality including arranging hotels, travel and conferences in conjunction with other administrative support staff and when necessary.
- To monitor enquiries received on email and by fax and forward them to the appropriate person.
- To monitor stock and order miscellaneous Head Office business stationery as required.
- To maintain the Head Office photocopier and fax, reporting faults when necessary.
- To co-ordinate the accommodation required for individuals attending courses away from home, ensuring all payment details are complete and details passed back to training department..
- To control and issue all vouchers relating to sight tests.
- To assist with Head Office post duties by completing all recorded and special delivery items.
- Hardworking ProfessionalAble to work alone on your own initiativeA friendly individualWelcomingSmart
Ideally the perfect candidate will of worked within a similar position before.This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency/business. Please note: As Juice Personnel are a reputable recruitment agency; we do not submit your CV to the end client until you have met with us. Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80909720