Residential Care Home Manager
Position: Residential Care Home Manager
Area: Leamington Spa
Home: Medium sized home
Home Type: Elderly/Dementia Care
Salary: up to £46,500 DOE
Criteria: Experienced manager or Deputy looking to progress career
My client is currently looking for an experienced candidate for a medium sized, fully compliant residential care home in the Leamington Spa area of Warwickshire. This home provides specialist residential care for the frail elderly. My client is seeking a candidate with strong motivational skills alongside excellent CQC knowledge and commitment to progressing the service.
This is an elegantly presented Care Home which is set within its own gardens offering a tranquil and relaxing environment for the residents and its staff. As Home Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre around management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld.
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legalisation
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
•Proven track record of successful management either in a manager or deputy role
•Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
•Registered with CQC
•Dynamic & Enthusiastic
In return the successful candidate will receive a fantastic comprehensive manager’s salary package
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Carly Walker on 01904 570050 or email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to firstname.lastname@example.org