Customer Service Agent
In response to a fast-growing demand for online estate agencies, there is an opening in the Doorsteps team - a Startup of the Year 2017.
We are looking for confident, self-motivated people who are able to build rapport quickly and are very responsive - and would enjoy dealing with property sellers at one of the most exciting but nerve-wracking stages of their lives.
The overall purpose of this person is to be a key liaison between departments, customers and other businesses.
Previous experience and skill set in a similar role will be an advantage - in administration or call answering/call centre work.
Full training will be given on our company and products and you’ll be joining a fast-paced and energetic team who have already earned a coveted place in the Top 5 Estate Agents on Trustpilot.
- Reporting to the Managing Director you will act as the face of Doorsteps
- Seeking to understand our customers' needs and to find solutions
- Accurate recording of customer interactions
- Working with other departments within Doorsteps to help our customers
- Great phone manner and communication skills
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Team player and committed to overall company results
- Driven to exceed customer expectations
- Always willing to go the extra mile
Setup in 2016, Doorsteps is on a mission to change the face of estate agency in the UK. We imagined a world, where you could sell your house for less than a hundred pounds and you wouldn’t have to leave your home. We are often asked how we can be so cheap, we respond by asking why is everyone else so expensive? 15-20 new home sellers choose to sell with Doorsteps every day, a number that is set to grow rapidly in the coming months and years!
Opportunity for exponential career progression and ownership within the company.
We have a flexible approach to hours - tell us what you need and we'll see if we can accommodate your request.