Project Coordinator - Flexible
Something More Near is a creative consultancy with a small permanent team of 6 people that draws on a large network of designers, writers, UX/UI, developers, photographers, strategists and sector experts to help organisations take a significant step forward into the future. The business is growing and we want to hire someone to help us stay organised, efficient and prepared as we take more work and more clients on.
We are based in Somerset House.
The role is initially part-time 3 days in total per week.
It is to support the efficient functioning of the Something More Near operation and the smooth running of project teams working on particular client challenges. The role reports into the Commercial Director and primary areas of responsibility are:
- Helping to prepare budgets for proposals for clients
- Supporting efficient invoicing and expense system
- Create and update records and databases of full-time personnel, freelancers and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Some diary co-ordination of team diaries and clients where necessary
- Team co-ordination and organisation around key meetings/events
- Liaise with clients on particular projects around organisational issues
Experience as an office administrator, office assistant or project manager
Strong communication and interpersonal abilities
Excellent organizational skills
Familiarity with basic accounting principles
Unfazed by Asana, Xero and ReceiptBank
Comfortable with data
£27,000 to £38,000 Dependent on experience