It’s never been easier to list your property for short and holiday lets; CopoFi helps landlords find the right investment property and the right mortgage, enabling them to maximize their cash flows and run their business efficiently. We are building tools that empower landlords, giving them access to key insights and helping them on every stage of their journey from finding a property to securing financing.
We are an early-stage FinTech startup based out of RocketSpace, London, who are looking to change the way landlords make property investments. We have just completed our first round of funding and have taken investment from a large family office, a mid sized UK home builder, senior mortgage professionals and large-scale landlords amongst others. We are now looking to scale our team and are seeking an internal recruiter to join us.
What are we building
We are building a platform that empowers landlords who want to purchase an investment property through data analytics, market insights, and ultimately, a bespoke mortgage financing solution. We want to guide our customers on every step of their journey, from finding the next great property, to securing financing, to maximising it’s potential when in operation.
What will I be doing?
- Collaborating with department heads and senior management team colleagues to drive the attraction and recruitment of new talent into the business to support CopoFi
- Recruiting across multiple functions and at all levels – Client Services, Tech, Development, Solutions Delivery, Sales, Data Science, Mortgages, Admin & Social Media
- Co-ordinating talent attraction strategy and hiring timeline with hiring managers
- Working with our internal Creative team to develop and communicate the CopoFi Employer Brand as part of our overall Brand Strategy via social media and Profusion recruitment events
- Using LinkedIn Recruiter to identify and approach relevant “passive candidates” for all open roles
- Pre-screening and short-listing candidates to streamline recruiting specialized talent
- Communicate with applicants and co-ordinating interview process for both sides
- Liaise with HR and Finance whilst on-boarding new hires
- Facilitate new hires induction programmes in conjunction with line managers
- Updating and maintaining central recruitment information and documentation utilising our HR and/or recruitment systems
- Applying and managing the Visa process for interns who show exceptional talent
What do you expect from me?
- Sound recruitment experience gained either in an agency or in-house recruitment role
- Experience successfully managing the entire recruitment process from candidate attraction through to offer and acceptance
- Experience finessing and posting job specifications to all major portals
- Expert in using LinkedIn and other social media channels for Employer Branding, Talent Attraction and Recruitment purposes
- Experience in using selection and assessment tools
- The ability to work well in a collaborative team using problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize your workload
- Passionate about attracting and recruiting “A-List” talent in to the business
- Experience using social media to attract talent
- Knowledge and experience of the wider HR/people function
- Educated at a redbrick university preferable
Everything we do is shaped by our values of integrity, innovation and a strong client driven ethos to find technology and mortgage-based solutions. We believe in strong community spirit and problem solving as a team. We try to learn every-day, and give everyone the chance to step up and grow within the company.
What are CopoFi offering?
- Competitive salary with great potential for growth and flexibility
- Job location in the heart of London’s leading technology companies (Rocketspace Office)
- Employer pension contributions
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Pick your own tech equipment
- Access to the RocketSpace ecosystem with pool table, regular talks and workshops
Open bar on Thursdays, free fruit and snacks
- A lot of autonomy and the opportunity to impact the company’s future
At CopoFi we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation. This includes helping mums get back into work.
Interested? Click apply now.