Employer Engagement and Placement Officer
Barnet Education Business Partnership is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Part-time Employer Engagement and Placement Officer to work in a busy office.
You will be required to manage and maintain your own caseloads, work with databases, be confident with Microsoft Office or similar packages and undertake training in regards other duties. A background in recruitment would be a distinct advantage but not essential but communication skills, ability to work on own initiative and organizational skills are a must.
- To work within the team on coordinating the WEX provision for Barnet EBP
- Contact employers to secure new relationships
- Carry out visits and revisits to employers to ensure that all placements are of a suitable standard regarding H&S and child protection in respect of legal standards and regulations
- Visit schools and colleges to carry out briefings, debriefings and presentations as appropriate.
- Advise employers with guidance on how to arrange quality placements in terms of student learning, objectives, appropriate supervision etc
- Review the quality of the employers' service and makes recommendations for continual improvement in respect of H&S with timescales for improvement
- To develop and maintain new Management Information systems to record all aspects of WEX service
- Ensure that ITC systems function accurately to provide a WEX on-line experience according to project specifications
- To provide administrative support for WEX placements.
Salary: £28,000 pro rata
Closing date: 23rd May 2018
Interview date: 30th May 2018