A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Resourcer to work within a leading edge tech business in the heart of Fulham. The Senior Resourcer will partner closely with our sales team and provide them with expert screening, vetting and support on the full range of external recruitment activities to ensure a competitive advantage through the selection and hiring process.
Uniquely for this type of role, there is a further requirement to liaise closely with our in-house data scientists to help them in their mission to use machine learning technology to automate and streamline the recruitment process. For example, this may involve sharing recruitment expertise and domain knowledge, helping evaluate prototype products, and advising on product requirements.
- Sourcing and pipelining:
- You will develop and apply sourcing strategies to ensure a strong candidate flow for multiple recruitment campaigns across multiple industries
- You will pre- screen candidates to assess basic suitability against shortlist criteria
- Work with sales and data teams to deliver ongoing improvements in efficiency
- Managing candidates expectations relative to specific roles
- Conducting telephone interviews in order to complete the first phase of registration
- Designing, implementing and maintaining suitable technical and operational processes to support business aims
- Contributing feedback/ experience to marketing/lead generation team
- Demonstrable experience of resourcing in a relevant environment
- Strong technical/admin aptitude incl ATS, multi-posting, CV Databases, Office/Google Docs
- Knowledge of CPC/programmatic advertising, SEO and job search engines
- Great written and verbal communication skills, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Able to quickly build new relationships over the phone
- Knowledge/awareness of CV parsing, HR-XML, and/or database technologies.
- [Possible specific tech skills if we want to make this even more important]:
- Ability to query databases (eg MySQL)
- VBA or similar coding experience
- Multi-sector recruitment expertise
- Experience of using web-based products (ideally using ‘AI’ technology) to help find and sort candidates
- Experience helping technical teams shape the design of web-based products, implementing new software systems and/or writing requirements for developers
- Experience working with Sales teams in a target driven environment
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- An opportunity to be part of a high-growth startup business with a friendly, informal, no-politics, low-hierarchy, multicultural team culture
- The chance to work with and learn from a highly motivated team of experienced internet professionals who want to make job search better
- Startup benefits like a positive attitude towards flexible working, families, cycle-to-work scheme, childcare vouchers, regular team training sessions - plus a table tennis table and a programme of team social events
- A bright, airy office in the heart of bustling Fulham Broadway
Adzuna is a search engine for job ads used by over 10 million visitors per month that aims to list every job, everywhere. We search thousands of websites so our users don’t have to, bringing together millions of ads in one place. By providing smarter search options and powerful data about the job market, we give jobseekers the information they need to take control of their careers.
Adzuna.co.uk was founded in 2011 by Andrew Hunter and Doug Monro, formerly of eBay, Gumtree, Qype and Zoopla and is backed by leading Venture Capital firms Passion Capital, The Accelerator Group and Index Ventures. Adzuna has also been selected to be part of the Government’s Future Fifty programme.
Adzuna’s mission is to be the best place to start looking for a job. We love using the awesome power of technology to help match people to better, more fulfilling jobs and keep Britain working.