Dental Nurse/ Receptionist
Harriet Ellis are currently assisting a Dental Practice in Ipswich who are seeking to recruit a Dental Receptioniust / Dental Nurse
This is a full time role, Monday to Friday.
The role will focus primarily on running the front desk for the practice but you may be required to cover in surgery from time to time so GDC registration would be beneficial
A 2 surgery practice servicing both NHS and Private patients.
The role of the receptionist will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Meet and greet all incoming patients
- Booking / cancelling appointments
- Scheduling diaries for the Associates
- Updating patient records
- Stock control
The role of nurse will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Assisting the Dentist with all clinical aspects within the surgery
- Providing excellent patient care
- Maintaining cross infection control, equipment and materials.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Punctual, reliable, trustworthy, positive, pragmatic
If you are looking for a new opportunity to progress your career, then get in touch
Experience of working on reception would be beneficial although not essential
You will be patient, enthusiastic, caring, friendly, and have excellent communication skills.
All Dental Nurses must be GDC registered
For further information, please contact Nicole at Harriet Ellis on 01708 776050
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £9.00 to £10.00 /hour