Equity Research Analyst
EQUITY RESEARCH ANALYSTS - Up to £65k DOE & Benefits & Bonus -
Global Investment Banks help institutions, intermediaries and individuals across the world meet goals, fulfil ambitions, and prepare for the future. Our client is no different except they are owned by their employees and recruiting the right individuals for the business is paramount to their continued success.
Those straight talkers, industrious and honest candidates out there will find something refreshing and exciting about our client and more can be divulged upon application.
We are seeking Equity Research Analysts to work within the Construction sector, alongside experienced analysts, researching and recommending stocks, gathering company financial analysis material, preparing presentations, financial modelling (excel), client maintenance and more. We are also looking for a strategic bias candidate - someone with good technology / data analysis and statistical skills an interest in alternative data.
Are you that analyst looking for their next role with a supportive, progressive and growing company? If so, do you have the following skills and qualifications?
- Proven team player - excellent inter-personal and communication skills - verbal and written - native English is a must
- Independently time manage work whilst aiming for self-improvement and keeping abreast of the latest industry developments
- Essentially a minimum 6 months (probably up to 3 years) experience in a similar role based in the UK, ideally building and maintaining financial models as is essential, with an Equity Research or an ACA background - Attention to detail is a must.
- Strong attention to detail - methodical and focused on achieving set goals, tenacious and enthusiastic
- Specific (UK) market experience is essential and Construction sector is of particular interest but not essential. For the strategy role - you will be able to demonstrate prior relevant experience.
- Strong interest in investing, markets, business - curious and creatively minded coupled with unquestionable numerical, analytical and reasoning ability
- Top class undergraduate degree or equivalent from a leading university.
- Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA) Qualification and ideally Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA Level1+ or studying), 1st class degree will stand you ahead of the rest.
- Excellent working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Proficient in financial modelling - knowledge of tools or coding advantageous
What next? We would like to hear from you - a covering note coupled with your latest CV just detailing your ideal next role and what sectors (if any) you have experience or interest in.
Salary quoted is a guideline depending upon level of experience. These are exciting times within our client and a great time to join them.