About this Job –
We are looking for friendly, caring, reliable and conscientious care staff who want to make a real difference to the lives of people in the community. Your role will be supporting people in their own homes in and around the Isleworth area.
- **Access to a car and a full driving license is essential**
- Mileage allowance paid at £0.32p per mile
- On-going training and support
You will either be working alone or with a colleague. You will be moving from home to home throughout the day spending time with each person depending on their care package, the homes you will be attending will be based in Isleworth. Each visit can be from 15 minutes up to 2 hours.
Following a care plan, you will assist with personal care which may include getting in and out of bed, washing, toileting, dressing, medication prompts and meal preparation, shopping, etc.
You will need to demonstrate your ability to:-
- treat all the people we support with dignity, care and respect
- communicate clearly to all team members to ensure continuity of support
- keep records, including care plans, health records and logs
- assist with personal care and housekeeping
- plan and support activities in the home and community
- work to achieve desired outcomes for individuals
- adhere to schedules of work (rotas) as directed by Team Leader/Manager
A range of full time, part time and casual contracts are available. You’ll join the team working on a rota that includes early, late, weekend, night and Bank Holiday shifts.
Click Apply to complete our one page application………All applications & CV’s received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
Role Specific Requirements -
Driver: Flexible on Driver Requirement
Gender: No Specfic Requirement