MSS Care are an expanding Domiciliary Care Company currently recruiting Full-Time and Part Time Care workers in Mullion and all outlying villages St Keverne to the Lizard. TR12 Postcodes. Full time or part time.
MSS Care are a family run domiciliary care business. MSS Care provide domiciliary care services in the following areas in Cornwall: The Lizard Peninsular, Truro, Falmouth, Camborne, Redruth and surrounds. We provide domiciliary care services for the following service users:
- The elderly or infirm
- Adults with physical disabilities
- Adults with learning disabilities
- Adults with mental health issues
- Adults during convalescence or respite
- Adults requiring care while on holiday in Cornwall
- Temporary cover for family or other carers
Qualifications and Skills
To be part of our professional, skilled and friendly team you will need the following:
- A caring, compassionate, self-motivated attitude with excellent communication skills
- All Care Workers must have a full Driving Licence, a Car and Vehicle Insurance
- Must be available to work every other weekend.
- No experience required as training is provided, however, NVQ level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care is desirable
- Successful applicants will be required to have two references & complete an enhanced disclosure check.
Excellent opportunity to develop or start your career in the Health & Social Care Industry.
Benefits of working with MSS Care
- Salary Dependent on Qualifications & Experience
- Travel Time paid at hourly rate
- Mileage @ 0.40p per mile
- Full Training Provided (Manual Handling/ First Aid/ Health & Safety etc)
- Funding and support with NVQs and further training for progression.
- Flexible Shifts 7am-2pm, 4pm-10pm & Afternoon Sits
- Extra pay for weekends, unsociable hours, and for on call.
- Double time for bank holidays
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Uniform Provided
- Anniversary and introduce a friend bonuses.
- Company Smart Phone provided.
- DBS paid for by company
Job Type: Full-time
License or certification:
- Driving License (Required)