Employability & Careers Manager
Full time - 37 hours per week
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual to lead the Work Experience & Careers teams and help drive forward the Employability & Careers Strategy across GB Met.
Applicants need to demonstrate previous experience of line managing a team of staff including setting and monitoring targets against key performance indicators. You will also need to have experience of working in an education or training setting along with building relationships with employers.
Your responsibilities will be to:-
- Work with the Head of Student Services, to implement the College’s Employability and Careers Strategy
- Work closely with curriculum staff to support the planning and execution of work experience across all curriculum areas.
- Lead a team of Work Experience & Work Placement Coordinators to ensure the College is securing high quality work experience and work placement opportunities for target students as part of their programmes of study.
- Lead a team of Careers Advisors to ensure the College is providing high quality Careers and Progression support to current and future students
- Ensure the services continue to meet the Matrix standards, and lead on preparing for annual reviews and inspections, and delivering and reporting on agreed KPIs.
- Develop strong partnerships with a wide range of employers as part of driving forward the College’s Employability Agenda.
- Lead on the development and delivery of contracted IAG services such as the National Careers Service.
The successful applicant should have a good standard of education to minimum Level 3 and hold an NVQ level 4 diploma in CIAG or equivalent.
Interviews will be held on 5th or 7th June