Busy pub looking for a capable and experienced Part Time.
Our venue is a busy and popular venue with a high level of footfall both in the daytime and in the evening. We are based off the river thames in Rotherhithe and walking distance to Rotherhithe Station (Overground) and Canada Water (Jubilee Line).
- Previous experience in a similar role
- English speaking
- Excellent customer service levels
- Able to work quickly and calmly in a high paced environment
- Have an excellent work ethic
- Able to work weekends, evenings and bank holidays
- Immediate Start
Potential Candidates will be requested to work a paid trial shift and will need to show they are able pick things up quickly and be hands on from the start.
If you are successful in your trial shift you will receive the following:
- A salary of £9.50 per hour (gross)
- Tips (Shared amongst all staff dependent on hours worked)
- A guaranteed working week of 20 hours (possibly more if required)
- A permanent contract with job security
- Paid Annual Leave (Calculated on average hours worked)
- A supportive and highly capable team
- Breaks and meals dependent on shift duration
Please send an up to date CV with a short cover description of yourself, what you are looking for.
Further information on our pub can be found at the website below