Mole Country Stores form part of the UK’s largest rural retailer of goods and services to farmers and the general public. We are a progressive and diverse business with an annual turnover exceeding £420m, employing over 2,100 employees.
As a Feedstore Assistant, you’ll be the face of the feedstore, providing an experience that is a cut above the rest.
Contracted hours are 8 hours per week, working Saturday's 8.30am - 5.30pm.
- Ensure all deliveries of goods are checked in detail against order and delivery notes before entering onto internal stock records
- Stock rotation and maintenance of the yard and compound layout in adherence with company guidelines
- Dealing with day to day customer queries
- Loading goods into customer’s vehicles
Due to the nature of our products, this position will involve regular lifting.
You’ll need to be a positive and friendly person with an eye for accuracy and attention to detail, and the motivation to deliver outstanding customer service. If you’re interested in agriculture or the great outdoors, this could be the job for you!
We understand that the foundations of our Company are based upon the success of our employees, so we offer the following attractive benefits:
- A long term and rewarding career in an expanding business
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time employees)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff discount
- Child care vouchers
- Life assurance after 1 years’ service
Please note our store is located in Kingsmill Lane, South Nutfield, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 5NB and is not accessible via public transport.
Mole Country Stores will only recruit individuals who have passed the school leavers’ age due to the nature of our products sold in store.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to provide feedback on your application.