Employer Engagement Manager
SEC is an Essex based college delivering a range of Apprenticeships. Based out of our 3 campuses in Basildon, Southend and Thurrock we deliver qualifications to hundreds of learners. We are looking to build our sales force and are looking for a new Employer Engagement Manager to join our team with the aim of managing a team of sales executives generating Apprenticeships and work placements for our Study Programmes. Are you a driven, motivating and positive leader? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
The role: An effective Sales Manager will oversee the daily operations and management of the Employer Engagement and work placement team. The role includes but is not limited to:
- Coaching and mentoring a sales team to achieve targets
- Developing sales strategies to increase lead generations
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Forecasting and analysing sales data
- Regular reporting of KPI’s to senior stakeholders
- Training, development and performance management of sales and work experience team.
- Developing a work experience model for new Technical Qualifications
- Identifying, contacting and driving leads for the field sales team when needed.
The role requires you to:
- Meet ambitious targets for growth in the recruitment of apprenticeships and traineeships for the College, mainly in Essex. However there may be some requirement on occasion for travel to London and further afield. It is not anticipated that this would be a frequent requirement.
- manage a sales team to identify new clients and individuals that would benefit from the training and qualifications the College provides.
- Grow the number of both Levy and non-levy paying employers engaging with the College for the provision of apprenticeships and traineeships.
- approach potential clients in a professional manner and manage the recruitment process through to delivery.
- Meet targets for ensuring work experience is provided and recorded for all the College’s 16-18 learners. You will be based at one of our campuses with the expectation of travel between campuses, attending client meetings along with some regional and national travel wherever necessary.