Job Purpose and Scope:
To provide Aftersales support during the 2 year developer warranty period by monitoring and closing out defect claims efficiently whilst providing outstanding customer service
- First point of contact with customer at point of Legal Completion.
- Manage all post completion enquiries.
- Provide regular communication with purchasers/tenants/letting agents/managing agents meeting customer satisfaction standards.
- Responsible for accurate logging and progression of defects.
- Co-ordination of access for third party contractors.
- Support Warranty Manager with progression of contentious or larger construction cases.
- Provide support to Customer Services Manager as and when applicable.
- Providing Customer Service nationally for the Residential Development business.
Accountable to: - Customer Services Manager
Head of Residential, Customer Services Manager, Completions Coordinator, Project Managers, Warranty Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Negotiators.
Managing Agents, Principle Contractors, Sub-Contractors, Lettings Agents, Purchasers, Tenants
Key Tasks and Activities:
- Receive claim reports from emergency out of hours provider, telephone calls, e-mails or letters and record all cases on to the Salesforce database.
- Liaise with owner, resident or letting agent to determine appropriate course of action.
- Issues considered genuine defects within the Developer warranty are to be referred by defect notification to the Contractor.
- Coordinate appointment date/time with Contractors and monitor progress through to completion, maintaining accurate records on Salesforce.
- Arrange and coordinate appointment date/time with owner/resident/letting agent for Warranty Manager to investigate issues requiring action by the Developer.
- Maintain accurate records on Salesforce detailing progress of all live cases.
- Participate in regular team meetings to review cases under progression.
- Liaise with and support the Warranty Manager with progression of technical/larger construction cases.
- Liaise with external service providers, Contractors, Concierge and Managing Agents as required.
- Record any refused cases on Salesforce and communicate decision.
- Ensure all legal documentation, Contract for Sale and Building Guarantee certificates are saved within the relevant plot on Salesforce.
- Produce case history reports for review by the Customer Services Manager in escalation cases.
- Obtain quotations, raise purchaser orders and track payments through internal finance systems, in accordance with the Business Approved Supply Chain.
Health and safety
- Takes safety of stakeholders, employees, self, suppliers and the public seriously. Understands own and others' role in emergency situations and minimises risk
- As a member of Lend Lease UK staff, the individual fully understands the relevance of sustainability to them and to the business and the 3 main areas we are committed to achieving within; economic development, social enrichment and environmental protection.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
- A person who demonstrates this competency effectively:
- Understands, respects and meets the needs of Lend Lease diverse workforce and clients. Active opposition to any form of unfair and unlawful discrimination
Essential & desirable criteria:
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel both internal and external including sensitivity to others.
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with the ability to multi task, work to deadlines, prioritise tasks and work to optimum efficiency.
- Ability to prioritise workload and use own initiative
- Able to think outside the box
- The ability to be a self-starter and to work as part of a team
- Professional and mature approach when dealing with internal contacts and external clients/stakeholders.
- Enjoys a busy and demanding environment, can remain calm under pressure and promote a calm environment.
- Self-motivating with a 'can do' attitude and demonstrate drive to get results
- Excellent computer skills including work-processing, email, internet use of Salesforce database package
We aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin or colour, sex, trans- gender status, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership, or any other group who face disadvantage in our society.
As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity we have invested in the external verification for equality, diversity and inclusion and have achieved the Equality Assured Standard accreditation.
We build careers, develop skills and invest in people.
Imagine what more you can do here.